Wednesday 31 December 2014

Introducing HomeWorth Interiors

HomeWorth Interiors is a registered company that specialize in interior decoration, furniture and accessories. We also offer home improvement advisory services.

Our product assortment is huge! furniture, curtains and blinds, carpets and rugs, floor and wall coverings (wallpaper, frames, etc), lighting, vases and ornaments, bedding ensembles, bathroom and kitchen accessories and many more - we literally have it all!

We're also proud of the fact that we can turn your home around with our quality home furnishing accessories. We know that with such a wide assortment of products, we're sure to find YOUR perfect home decoration solution. 

You can collaborate with us through any of these medium:

ADVERTISE:
Would you like to advertise your business or event on HomeWorth Interiors? You can reach thousands of readers and followers each week from around the world! Sidebar ad space sizing and pricing available on request. Please e-mail info@homeworthinteriors.com to request a media kit.

REVIEWS:
I would love to share products that I know and love with my readers (not necessarily about décor and accessories but anything that will be beneficial to the homes of my readers) If you have an item that you would like for me to review, please e-mail me at info@homeworthinteriors.com.

GIVEAWAYS:
Reach over a thousand readers at a time with a giveaway and help your business gain readership or patronage! I would love my readers to benefit from such as well. Media kit available upon request.

Connect with us on Google+, Twitter and Facebook. Contact us via email on info@homeworthinteriors.com, PIN:2B2856D2 or call +234 806 8181336.

8 comments:

Lola said...

Raise your glasses to a beautiful future...whoop! Whoop!! We are going places. Way to go ma'am. There's nothing as beautiful and fulfilling as monetizing your passion. You are definitely on the correct path, God bless you always.

Oya let them businesses roll in ;-)

Nkem Offonabo said...

Yes Oyin! I'm glad I'm providing a solution to a need in my own little way/niche and thanks for your support

Adaezenwa said...

Congrats Nkem

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Ada

Chizoba Okoroji said...

Nice one,I likey. Congrats!!!

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Chizoba

deka said...

Cool. I love lovey. Http://www.justfarbblog.com

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Deka

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me