Thursday 4 December 2014

HomeWorth Interiors blog is 3months today

Wooooopppppppp!!!!! HomeWorth Interiors blog is 3months today!!!!!!
What was i thinking when i started this blog???? Actually it was my colleague (who thinks i have great administrative skills and calls me 'the team's secretary') that encouraged me to start a blog. I recall vividly on Thursday, 4th September when i wrote my first post within minutes. He didn't hide his surprise or permit me to say his "amazement" and he kept asking me "Did you just write this? LOL..... A little secret to share
(I am actually doing a FREE home makeover consultation for him) That's my little way of saying "Thank You"

Did i forget to mention a few bloggers whose frequent visit to this blog has encouraged me; Trendy Mother, Erniesha, Chinazo, Adaeze, SuperLux This is my little way of saying "Thank You"

The lovely friends that requested for email notification so they can always read my post; May,  Ebere, Dedeks, Igoche, Bee, Oma, Tobe, Blessing, Ofunne, Gracie, Nonny, Kachi and so on.......You guys are wonderful, i say 'Thank You"

The silent readers and anonymous commenters, "Thank You" for stopping by

The clients that contacted me through this blog and the prospective ones that are yet to make up their minds, I say "Thank You" for reaching out.

From next year, we will start seeing lots of "Before and After" posts and completed projects. I am excited much, who isn't?

And to sign out, there is a gift for everyone that will drop a comment on this post (bear with me if you are not in Lagos and i may not be able to reach you) *December giveaway things*

I just love December, its a season of love, giving and celebration............

Merry Christmas in advance!!!!!

16 comments:

Akara Ogheneworo said...

So i am not posting this to get a gift. i am posting it to say i am extremely joyful for you Nkem. The steps you have taken to get out of the rut excites me. Keep this up and soon you will be everywhere.

Nkem Offonabo said...

oh! *tears* tears*tears* as i read your comment. Akara, you know you are an inspiration? I am still coming for that photography class, let's look at 2015. We shall do exploits together! LOL....
Thanks for stopping by *hugs*

Adaezenwa said...

Congrats! Three months isn't beans. We'll definitely be here to celebrate more milestones. I'm definitely looking forward to much more from you.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks for your support Adaeze

Unknown said...

Yay!!!! 3 months is alot!!!!! Uhhh I am sooooo proud of you mami.....and I am so loving what you did what your blog...You put it all together...I am loving this. Mami...don't stop eh...You are doing a very good job...don't let nobody tell you otherwise.

Trendy Mother said...

My darlyn, u already know that my comments is for the sake of the gift. I love gifts! Its no secret o. Lol!

Weldone dear, consistency is the key word in the blogging world.
May you find grace to keep at what makes your heart merry.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Tibs mama u r the reason why i am here and why i won't stop! Thanks again!

Nkem Offonabo said...

LOL @Trendymother, i know na. Awwwwwwwww, a big AMEN to your prayers and thanks for always being here!

Lux G. said...

Wow, congrats! Hope to read more from you. :)

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks doll

Unknown said...

i am here for the gift ma beautiful friend. more red oil to your elbow.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Ifeoma, awooof lover! Thanks for stopping by

Unknown said...

nice one girl.....

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hmmmmm, Ehi finally visits my blog *dancing etighi*
Thanks bro

Unknown said...

Congrats darl!
Bigger you i pray!

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Nazo. I say AMEN to your prayer

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me