Thursday 23 October 2014

10 Must Haves In The Kitchen


1. Water supply - About 10% of all water used in the average household goes in the kitchen


2. Space - Think about who will use the kitchen and the size of your household. If space permits, you can create a kitchen island.....there you can have your guest(s) while you cook. 


3. Natural Light - Look for ways to maximize light, from eliminating cabinets next to windows to using transparent or reflective materials like glass and stainless steel.
 

4. Comfort - The kitchen should be the coziest place in the house. Think of having a sofa or a TV in your kitchen


5. Stainless Steel - These neutral pieces looks great with everything and will never go out of style.
 

6. A Great Sink - Accessories such as an integrated colander and a sliding cutting board make working there more efficient.


7. Integrated Appliances - These days cabinets are built to hide kitchen appliances. By eliminating large, boxy element, the kitchen can feel a lot room-like.


8. A Hook - Every great kitchen has a hook, that one unique element that just holds everything together


9. Visual Texture - The mix of woods, counter-top materials and finishes that create warmth, personality and mood.



 10. Smoothie - In my opinion, no kitchen is complete without it. *Wink*
 

Don't leave the page without dropping your own list........

Photo credit: Google

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these kitchens, I can't wait to have my own house, I am gonna be creative with my space.
I gat to go....until next post

Bolateethole.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Please,I wanna ask a question. I want to get a center rug, what factor should i vonsider to determine the colour/choice of the rug.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hey Bola, i missed these questions. For your center rug you have determine the size so take a measurement (length and width) of the space you want to keep the rug. For the colour choice, you will need to look around your home colour theme and how the rug will compliment or spice up the room. Please get something that you can easily dry-clean or take to the laundry or vacuum clean.

You may not see this so i am gonna send to your email.
Cheers

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me