Wednesday 17 December 2014

A Sneak Peek into 2015

Hello Friends? How is Christmas shopping going? Please pardon my silence for the past week and for not putting up a post since I celebrated 3months on blogsville

I have been under the weather and have also not been sleeping well lately due to lots of planning and prospecting for the year ahead. You know as they say "Dream is not what you see in your sleep. Dream is that which does not let you sleep"
Yea! I have got BIG dreams/plans for you and the good thing is "I have got a BIG God too" who is able to see me through the joggle between this 9 - 5 (5 - 9 in my case) job, my passion and blogging.

Here's a sneak peek at the projects i will be showcasing here come 2015; window treatments, before and after makeovers, DIY series, a 'reveal' into my sewing skills and in fact, lots of changes on the website/blog. I like to think that listing them out will spur me to keep at them. Ok! These are just a few of the many projects we can expect to see in 2015. Have something to add to this list?

Anyways, here is my latest picks....Yes! you will be seeing these beautiful items in the kitchen makeover and lots more. Perhaps you love, simply shop for them here
Happy Shopping!!! 

Bamboo Fruit Bowl
Bamboo Fruit Bowl
Bamboo Kitchen Roll Holder
Bamboo Kitchen Roll Holder















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya mamacita!....Alrighty...I guess I gotta look forward to what you have planned for us....hehe..

Nkem Offonabo said...

Yes oooooo *Covers face* I am looking forward to it too

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me