Monday 17 August 2015

The Big Reveal: Decor Project Completed


Hello Homeowners,
It's been a while i know. How have we been?

Recall we saw a sneak peak of an ongoing decor project here. Today, i am excited to announce to you that we have a complete reveal as promised. Remembering how this project started, i am glad that my client is very much excited about the new look just as i am.

I visited the "house of focus" on the 12th of July to have a look at the project, discuss ideas and needs and initiate a contract but before then, she has sent the "before" pictures below:

BEFORE




See, never you give up on anything nor anyone. There is beauty if you look within or call a Pro! The client almost gave up on this apartment but i assured her that she will fall in love with her home again. Who wouldn't after this new look?

AFTER







Remember this black wooden armchair that used to be at the dining? Yea, we added a vintage look to the living room with the armchair and adorned it with a red throw pillow. Wood is a noble material and it will never be out of style so is the black wooden wall shelves above!

Below is a list of all the decor accessories used for the makeover:

1. Rug
2. Chandelier (Living room and Dining room)
3. Wall bracket lamp
4. Wallpaper
5. Throw pillows (Grey, Maroon, Cream and Red)
6. Wooden wall shelves
The rest of the decor pieces are owned by the client

So tell me, does your home need a makeover?

26 comments:

Lux G. said...

Congrats to the completion of the project. Marvelous job!

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Doll. How have you been?

Lohla's Melange said...

OMG!!! This is a true transformation. Congrats dear, you're a pro indeed.

Nkem Offonabo said...

*Smiles*
Thanks for the kind compliment, Lohla

Honiilols said...

Chei see transformation!!! You mean the living room was that bare and bleh? But *covers face* you for help me crop out that plate in the before look na.
I must say again you did a wonderful job. Thanks for all the tips and experience you brought in. The room used to be my favorite, next it shifted to the toilet and now the living room has won me over. The pictures ain't even doing enough justice to its coziness. I love the effect of the chandelier, the throw pillows - they give the room this cool, posh ambience. Everyone has been loving the transformation. We even had a photo shoot on one of the couch, playing around with the beautiful throw pillows and of course the 'fireplace look-alike wallpaper' in the background. Thanks so much dearie, the work continues you know. Part 1 be dis.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hey Honi, you see that plate? Blame it on Oyin! But from your comments, it seems to be you live in this house. I'm glad you all love the new look and that reminds me I saw the photo shoot pictures and they're lovely. I was tempted to post them here but hey I would digress. Say me well to all the housemates!

Unknown said...

This is nice Nkem. What did you do to the floor? I would like to know. I like the wall shelves, especially it's placement. The Chandelier also brought class to the space. If that was my place, I would consider changing that door at the dinning area to a more contemporary door.

In all, this is a cool transformation.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Chai this is beautiful

Linda said...

How lovely! :)

Nkem Offonabo said...

@Ugo, Thanks for the kind compliments. For the floor, i made away the old patterned rug and put the grey rug. Be sure the door will be worked on, if we don't change it completely, we might prime it and give it a new look. Like Toni said, this is phase1 of the project. Cheers and have a good day

Nkem Offonabo said...

@Bola, thank you so much for the support

Nkem Offonabo said...

@Linda, i do appreciate. Thank you

Honiilols said...

Hehehehe I see some slight confusion. Sorry Nkem...Honiilols is Oyinlola. I was too lazy to sign in with my Gmail. Point well noted with the door, we shall work on it. Thanks Ugo and to everyone who admires my new look...

Oya work begins. Bye

Nkem Offonabo said...

Oh! Oyinlola (Honiilols) thanks for clarifying things

Nedoux said...

Well done Nkem!

I love the clean, minimalist look.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Nedoux! I always think your name is Nneka, please confirm. Thanks

Unknown said...

Her name is nedu :p.

Lovely job! Please what's your email, so we can discuss this ''internship' thing :D

www.cassiedaves.com

Nkem Offonabo said...

Yes! It's Nedu. Thanks Cassie
Inbox me via info@homeworthinteriors.com

Grace Liang said...

Great job! My home needs one but we are too far! ;) I may start it by myself this winter when I have a little bit time. ;)

Take care and keep in touch!
Please stop by today for Color and Grace Fashion link up!
Grace
http://colorandgrace.com 

Nkem Offonabo said...

Oh! How I wish. Getting unto your blog gives my fashion flare a life

Unknown said...

Lovely creativity. . . next project please include the before and after pictures, that way the impact of the result is more compelling and the message more powerful.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hey Charles. Thanks for stopping by. If you had read the write up well, you would see I included two (2) before pictures immediately after the first picture (that is, the 2nd and 3rd pictures)

KALLMI_ANGEL said...

This is just wow. hope your make over is affordable.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hey Angel. Thanks for the kind compliment. My makeovers will be worth your price/budget that i can assure you

001 said...

Oh this transformation is so cool!

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Tamie. Do enjoy your week

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me