Tuesday 14 April 2015

HomeWorth Interiors got featured

Hello Homeowners,

I am feeling lazy and a bit under the weather today. I just don't feel like doing anything, not even to get out of bed. Please pardon me, It's gonna be a very SHORT & LAZY post.

Today's post is inspired by Chizzy from Chizzysignature Blog, who featured me on her blog. She was celebrating a milestone (3 months on blogsville) and decided to introduce and share with her readers, the great people she has meet on blog-world. I was surprised, thrilled and a little nervous when she asked me to send in a post. I was wondering exactly what to put out there that would be interesting. Writing the post, i had this jitters just the same way i felt writing my first blog post (obviously nervous even though it isn't an autobiography, Lol) but yea, i was able to write something. You can read the post here and i do hope you enjoy it....

Thank you Chizzy for featuring me and please remember to connect with her.

Cheers 

14 comments:

Grace Liang said...

I hope you feel better soon and show us your ripped jeans look! ;)Like your post on Chizzy's blog!

Grace

http://colorandgrace.com/

Nkem Offonabo said...

Dear Grace, thanks for your concern. I will surely get better soon and will rock my ripped jeans.
Cheers

Chizoba Okoroji said...

Girls am joining the party....
Love this mad ...
Thanks you all

Unknown said...

Uhhhhh...this new look your blog has is amazing!!!! It looks really beautiful!!!....Okay...**covers face** I was supposed to do a post for Chizzysignature buh I got sooooo much doing that I forgot...God help me....buh I am teleporting there to go see what mi Nkem did over there.....

Nkem Offonabo said...

Chizzy get in the groove, make sure you knack your ripped jeans and lets hit the colorandgrace party. hehehehe

Nkem Offonabo said...

Ernieeeee, Thanks so much, i'm loving the new look too.
Again, you've got so much going for you these days that i wonder if you do get a night rest, take it easy girl and God's grace all the way

Lux G. said...

Congrats on being featured.Hopping over to check it out. :)

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Lux darling. Pls drop your comment and remember to connect with the amazing lady over there.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hello Chris, thanks for the kind compliment. I will definitely register as advised. Thanks

chris said...

Hello!
Welcome to the "Directory Blogspot"
We are pleased to accept your blog in the division: Nigeria
with the number 94
We hope that you will know our website from you friends, we ask nothing.
The activity is only friendly
Just to please follow the blog.
I wish you an excellent day
Sincerely
Chris
For other bloggers who read this text come-register
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
Thank you for your understanding
++++
Get a special price "directory award" for your blog! with compliments
Best Regards
Chris
http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/04/13//15041305063118874513168270.png

Nkem Offonabo said...

@Chris, Merci

Chizoba Okoroji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chizoba Okoroji said...

Nkem,Grace gave the ripped jeans new meaning,I would not mind rockig it!!!
Erniee if you told me,I would have mentioned you but there's still time for more collabo in the future.

Nkem Offonabo said...

I agree with you Chizzy, I'm on the look out for one

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me