Friday 16 January 2015

Events: Decor Meets Couture


So i got invited to attend this creative event that promises to be exciting. Who's out with me?

The year is rolling swiftly but sweetly and I intend to enjoy every bit from events to completed decor projects and everything in between *no dulling this year* I promise to share details with you while having the fun of my life but please do not hesitate to support this vision of "making the world more beautiful one room at a time" in your own little way.

If you have events that you want us to attend, yard sales you want us to participate or invite friends, questions you need to ask to help with your DIY projects, home improvement projects you are working on that you want us to showcase here and ultimately reaching us for your home makeovers, please send an email to info@homeworthinteriors.com We would be glad to attend to them!

Thank you so much for your comments and support in the past year, please always watch this space and remember to subscribe to my post and follow my blog on Google+ for all future updates.

Have a fun filled year!

2 comments:

Lux G. said...

That's exciting! Hope 2015 is your best year yet. :)

Nkem Offonabo said...

Yes Doll.

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me