Saturday 26 March 2016

Pictures From "Posh by Nature" Shop Opening

Hello Home Lovers,

If you didn't show up at the Flagship Shop Opening of Posh by Nature, you missed!

Yours truly was there as promised yet, I did not miss The Passion of Christ Service. T'was indeed a Good Friday.

I have got a few pictures to share with you from the official photographer of the day, MDLStudio. Please follow him on Instagram to see his amazing works @mdlstudios. He made me feel like a model and brand ambassador, (Am i not? Lol)

Wondering what Posh by Nature is all about, check my other post here and go upgrade your home!

MUA by Me

Wondering what is in my goodie bag? Check it here:


Scented candle and Diffuser, just because i love my home to smell nice
Have Yourself a Fabulous Weekend!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

where is your shop i have check i can find your address or any contact no pls


Nkem Offonabo said...

9, Alhaji Kanike Close, Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Meanwhile the blog has moved to www.crownmusings.com

Please visit us there

Oluwatumininu said...

please can i have their contact

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me