Thursday 31 December 2015

The Best of 2015


Hurray!!!

The New Year is almost here!

How are you enjoying the holiday? I am downtown with my family enjoying the dry breeze and rustic dust of the Eastern Nigeria. Hope you saw my latest Travel Profile Post. I am having a great family time with loads of food, fun and selfiesss while trying hard to keep my booming weight in check. Surprisingly my mum said to me 'try not to put on more weight' and this is coming from someone who never believed I will be fleshy. Thanks to Happiness!

Looking back at 2015 in retrospect with its joys, trials and major milestones, here are a few of the very best...

With February comes the reveal of my entryway though I got criticised by Lohla for showing just a wall. Never mind, I have just moved into a new home and I'm so excited to announce to her that I have a perfect space for an entryway/foyer.


March was good to me as it offered me a Letter of Commendation from my Organisation. What better way to appreciate and celebrate an employee's diligence and hard work to the organisation's goal. Those are the little perks that keeps me motivated towards keeping my job.

The highlights of April was the blogger connections and being featured by a fellow blogger, Chizzy. I also met an amazing fashion and lifestyle blogger, Grace. Though we've not been in touch for a while but she spurred a great idea in me and I appreciate her and Yes! I miss Erniesha of Tibs Tell Tales.

The reveal of Ajah Décor Project was in May though the project was completed in April. Thanks Ugochinyerem for the connection.



June took us to the 'Pop of Colour' project where we lightened Uwaoma's home with our beautiful cushions and other makeover accessories.



July is no other than my birthday. There is no milestone like the gift of a new year plus a blogger award.

In August, you loved our 'Big Reveal: Décor Project Completed' for a client who is also a blogger



September saw me celebrating 'One Year of Blogging' and all the lessons learnt

Working in a Financial Institution has its own challenges and promotion at work is something everyone looks forward to. So in October, I got promoted at work plus another Blogger Award.

November felt blank as if I had nothing to be thankful for when I wrote But I Don't Feel Thankful. In all, I learnt the lessons of patience and thanksgiving in trials. I also celebrated the gift of life, friendship and a new company logo. Thanks to you guys for making the selection process easy.

And the most beautiful of all is December, I moved to a new home. I am so excited that I will have lots of 'before and after' post and décor reveals to share with you in the coming year. The same month saw the birth of Energyzn Lives Foundation, a platform to fulfilling my purpose in lifeI also wrote about 'Project Decorate - One Room at a Time' which will be the flagship project for the foundation.

...And here I am on my knees with praises on my lips and a heart full of gratitude to the Almighty God for the successes of the previous year. I am tremendously thankful to you, dear friends and readers for being a special part of the process and I am very certain that 2016 will be an incredibly amazing year for all of us.

See You There.......

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks darling for helping me out with my old furniture's and new dining. Great job! I love it. By the Grace of God we will do more deals in 2016....big hug with much love..Boss

Nkem Offonabo said...

The Boss! Thanks for the opportunity and many more in the coming year.

Unknown said...

Taking time to write a second post ..after I lost the first to "I don't know what"...is a sign of my respect n love for you dear.


Anyways...Was I actually mentioned in HWI 2015 Best? YES! YES!! YES!!!...yeppie...lol
It was and still is an privilege to have been of help.

Am sure you know that my 2015 won't be completely recounted if you are not mentioned. You were amongst the few "brainZ" behind 2 out my 2015 conquests..."forgiving/letting go of the errs from the past" and "the commencement of 'Tailor-in-the-making' project"..the best...go!go!!go!!!

We say thanks too, for being a great friend and a sis, and also and an auntie to Zee...yeeeee! Nkem, know this, you are a wonderful person, great personality and with positive drive. Hardworking and God-pikin...to mention but a few. You will touch lives and make a positive impact that will resound, that am sure of.

Am eager to unfold the beautiful package called "2016"...am sure God has in store greater conquest and rewards for us.

Let's go there! God, we are not ungrateful, we are super grateful for the story so far! Better days ahead. One love dear, God bless. C U There...2016!!!

Lohla's Melange said...

Yaaaassss new home, now we'll see the real deal 😀. God has been faithful to us all, we are immensely grateful. Bigger things for us in a few hours.

Unknown said...

You have done so well in 2015... I know it is nothing compared to what is to come from you in 2016. Keep up the great works Nkem. I for one look up to you to keep being great.

Cheers!
Happy New Year.
Egwumba’s Blog

Nkem Offonabo said...

Ugochinyerem😍 you need not be surprised that my 2015 wouldnt be recounted without mentioning you. You are not just the best but the very best. I don't even know who is older between both of us but I see a big sis in you and one to look up to.
I'm glad I spurred you towards achieving some great feats this year that's what friends should do and I believe in impacting lives positively.
Thanks to you and yours and I'm certain 2016 has even greater feats for us to achieve.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Yes Lohla. I'm glad you are back on blosphere. Congrats to you and yours on your anniversary. Beautiful 2016 is assured for us all

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Ugo. It's the Lord's doing and forever marvellous in our sights. With God, we shall do greater exploits in 2016.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your promotion

In all we give thanks to the living God

Happy New year

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Tito. It's the Lord's doing. May the new year we good to all of us. Amen

Lola said...

Yaaay new house? Yaga!!! Hope it's in Lere too? I shall come visit. May our hearts ever be merry. Happy New Year pretty.

Adaezenwa said...

God has been faithful to you indeed. this 2016 will be more awesome trust me.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hahaha@Oyin. Will holla you
May the new year be merry and prosperous for us all

Nkem Offonabo said...

Awwww@Ada. I say a big AMEN. We shall all celebrate the awesomeness
Thanks darling

Lux G. said...

More beautiful decorations and inspirations to you this year.
Happy 2016!

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Lux darling. Wishing you a more fulfilled 2016

Lohla's Melange said...

Bia Nkem I'm the only one allowed to go on such breaks oh, Berra come back now.

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, where have you been? Would call you tomorrow to make some enquiries


Greetings

ikem-Ifudu said...

That's a lot of achievements presented in lucid writing style. 2016 will definitely be big for you as I join your audience and await our collaboration on www.oneAfrica.social platform.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Lohla, hehehehehe
Nobody is allowed to go on break including you *tongue out*

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hey Tito, I am still waiting for your call ni

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Ikem for your support and i big AMEN to your prayers
I will definitely check the domain and look forward to the collabo *wink*

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me