Saturday 12 December 2015

Project Decorate - One Room at a Time

Hey Homeowners,

Compliment of the season!

It's pretty obvious that yours truly is scarcely here. I have a lot going on around me and one of them I find worthy of celebrating is the launch of my foundation; Energyzn Lives Foundation.

I have come to know my purpose in life and I will live it through "Energyzn Lives Foundation" focused on giving back to the society through scholarships, community projects and empowerment programs.

Our flagship project termed "Project Decorate - One Room at a Time" will involve decorating one of the rooms or a playroom of an Orphanage Home within Lagos Metropolis. From next week, I will be visiting some of the orphanage homes and I am officially requesting that you also nominate some orphanage homes you feel should benefit from this project. #share #repost #nominate #thankyou

The project will kick off from January 10th, 2016, after we had picked an orphanage home and done the required financial appraisal. We are looking at unveiling this project on February 14th, 2016.

This project is also open to volunteering and sponsorship. It is an opportunity to volunteer your time, talents, skills and resources. #collaborate

Do not forget to like my pages on Facebook for more updates; HomeWorth Interiors and Energyzn Lives Foundation

Permit me to close with this quote of mine "The Purpose You Do Not Know, You Will Not Fulfil" tweet

Have yourself a fulfilling weekend......

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love the ideas, all of it. These are the kind of initiatives I Love to promote. Please keep it up and do well to carry us along every step of the way... anyway I can support, will do.

Cheers Nkem!
Egwumba’s Blog

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ugo for always being supportive. I will definitely keep you informed.
I trust you have been well. Take care and have a blessed week.

Lux G. said...

That's a wonderful project. Good job and wish you luck in your undertakings.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Many thanks Lux. Compliments of the season

Anonymous said...

Awww!This is a brilliant and unique idea
Www.bolatitoblog.com

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Tito. It's the Lord's doing

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me