Wednesday 23 December 2015

Travel Essentials + My Wishlist


I am super excited! This is the very first Christmas I am getting over 2weeks of holiday away from work so I am jetting off to Enugu (The Coal City State), Eastern Nigeria to spend the holidays with my family, my most cherished gift from God.

Travelling is a very fun activity and one of my favourite past time but one thing I hate about it, is the stress of packing my luggage for any trip. Talking about travelling, here's my own checklist of travel essentials for a fun and memorable holiday like the Christmas:



1. Travel bag
2. Passport / any valid means of identification
3. Comfy wears
4. Camera / Selfie stick
5. Sun glasses
6. Notebook / iPad / Laptop
7. Cardigan and Muffler
8. Music / Headset
9. Books or Magazines
10. Toiletries
11. Face wipes
12. Face Mask
13. Water
14. Moisturizers / Conditioners / Essential Oils
15. Chewing gum

Dear Santa and Santress, this post wouldn't be complete if I do not share my Christmas wishlist with you and I pray to open my box of gift(s) on boxing day with these items below:

1. A camera with complete accessories for photography (preferably a Nikon or Canon)
2. An iPad
3. An iPhone

I need them for my work and not pleasure. I hope thats a good justification dear Santa? Lol.

That being said, This is wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Beautiful New Year!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Nkem, if we leave you, you will add toothpick to your list...lol.

Hope you remember how Santa works; he checks those who have been good through the year and grants his/her wish. Hope you have been good o, because Santa Claus is definitely coming to town.

Merry Christmas... Cheers!
Egwumba’s Blog

001 said...

Merry Christmas Nkem!!!
Cheers!

Nkem Offonabo said...

Dear Ugo, so the reason you didn't drop your own list is cos mine is too much?
As per my wishlist, I will leave it to Santa to answer and deliver my gifts.
Thanks for your support throughout the year. Let's do it again in 2016

Nkem Offonabo said...

Dear Tania, merry Christmas to you too and a beautiful 2016

Unknown said...

I just got to my hometown in Akwa, I'm planning to see if my dad can let us visit the cave and waterfall in Enugu.
I don't exactly have any travel essential sha and I put up a wishlist a while back. Lol

Merry Christmas

www.cassiedaves.com

Nkem Offonabo said...

Awka you mean? Lol. I schooled in Awka (Nnamdi Azikiwe University)
Oya come to Enugu na

Nedoux said...

Lol @ Santress

I too would love to unbox an iPhone. :-)

I hope you had a lovely Christmas? Best wishes for the New Year!

Nkem Offonabo said...

Nedu dear. Yes i had double celebration on Christmas day and the fun continues. Hope it's same at your end?
Wishing you a blissful 2016

Anonymous said...

Awww!I hope santa came through for you.

Happy New year dear

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hahaha!Santa is still in the business of granting wishes

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me