Tuesday 17 February 2015

Kitchen Makeover In View

I remember vividly when hubby and I first came to check our apartment, i could barely find my way through the kitchen, it was DARK (from top of the ceiling to the walls) I mean, i wondered if the people that lived there cooked on firewood. It pains me that i have lost all the pictures we took of the dark apartment. Notwithstanding, i will still do a 'before and after' post of my kitchen makeover!

Then again, we are faced with the challenge of space; the kitchen and in fact the entire house is small and (that's what you get from a rented apartment in this part of the world *whew*) Well, my plan is to lighten up the kitchen and make it more functional and i am not giving up!

The orange cabinet below was what i had in mind but my search through kitchen designs ended up with a change of mind from orange to an off-white cabinet and a brown counter-top.

Google Image

Google image
It took me over 6months to decide on what to do to the kitchen (it needed a complete revamp). I will definitely share the makeover pictures with you once the project is completed.

I am still exploring so, feel free to share as many pictures of kitchen makeovers with me

Photo credit: Google

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second picture looks like my landlady ' s kitchen. Lolz

Nkem Offonabo said...

oh really? white kitchen just wake you up anytime you step in there!

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me