Monday 23 February 2015

Here's My Grand Entryway

Hey! We are fifty-four days gone into 2015 but its never too late to welcome you into the New Year!!!!!! Opps! i meant welcome into my home through the eyes of my entryway.......your first view when you walk through my front door.

I decided to make the entryway both decorative and functional and again, i created a gallery wall above the credenza to showcase my family's precious memories. For the time being, its just my hubby and I but I will definitely fill up the spaces as my family grows.




The credenza tucks up everything out of sight from wedding albums to a mini-library of books and magazines to a whole lot of stuffs. As you can see, there are still rooms to be filled inside of the credenza drawers. Quiet functional right? Less i forget, the credenza was made by HomeWorth Interiors.


The vase and the photo frame are old pieces while the chrome fruit/ball rack with the balls is a new find. I've got them on sale too! The vase used to have flowers in it but i have found a good use for them *wink*



I am sure you'd be asking why the color choice but color choice is such a personal decision. The color theme, Green is a relaxing color that is easy on the eye and has a healing power. It exudes calmness and freshness (and be ready to see lots of green here! Lol). You can also click here for more on color psychology. 

The entryway is one of my complete projects but i will be sharing all of the evolving ideas and projects I have planned and in-progress for the rest of my house. I’m really looking forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts and suggestions too!

I hope you liked my entryway? Do you have one in your home? How functional is it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the chrome rack with the balls,hope it doesn't cost a fortune? Lolz
I will love to buy .
Bolateethole.blogspot.com

Nkem Offonabo said...

No dear, they don't cost a fortune. Please drop your line and i'll reach you. Thanks for stopping by

Lohla's Melange said...

Haba Nkem this one is ojoro entry way, you just showed us wall. Lols... I love the credenza!

Nkem Offonabo said...

There's no ojoro oooo. That's my entry way and that's what you see immediately you enter the living room. I can't stop laughing Lohla......

001 said...

It's lovely... I particularly like the credenza..and the rack.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Tamie... All of them can yours, just place your order*wink*

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me