Tuesday 3 February 2015

Events: Decor Meets Couture 2

Yes! I made it to the event on Saturday, 31st January at Oriental Hotel, Lekki. I went with a friend of mine, Rosie.

I must confess, the twin ladies behind the event are talented; Taiwo Debo-Akande of Adela's Haven and Kehinde Ogotimehin Belle D'Jour Couture (Oh! how i love and desire twins, only God knows).

I took a few personal pictures because we were not allowed to take pictures of the items on sale. That's their policy and it should be respected.


I & Rosie
Rosie but I'm stylishly showing off the items on sale
I bought this cushion
I bought this pant too
It was a good way to relax and learn new things (yea, i got some ideas on how to plan for HomeWorth Interiors sales event in the near future) Not forgetting the foods and drinks that made the day all fun (he he)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Uhhhhhhhh Nkem looks beautiful!!!! **grabs megaphone** Y'all need to come see Nkem mehn!!

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hehehehe *covers face* Thanks Mami

Lux G. said...

Looking good girls.

Unknown said...

Awwww! You look lovely!
Amen to your desire for twins....from your mouth/heart to God's ears.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hey Lux, thanks

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hmmmm Nazor! Where's my 'Nkeoma'? *tears*. Thanks for sharing my twin faith with me. Hehehe

Anonymous said...

Nice,waiting for your sales event.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Bola, you will definitely be informed

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me