Saturday 4 July 2015

See How We've Grown: 10months on Blogosphere

Hello Weekend!
You know i love you, i don't know why. I don't even get to rest as i should because that's the only time i get to work on my business. You need to see me rummaging shops and markets for decor pieces. Please i have just one request, can you increase from 2days to 4days? So i can get to rest for the other 2days. LOL

Hurray!!! Today is my 10months on blogosphere. I don't know how i did it, i can only give the credit to you guys; the bloggers, the anonymous, the critics, the clients, the passerby, the family and friends, i mean everyone who has come up here in one way or the other to encourage me. I say THANK YOU.

I have a little GIVEAWAY to do on Monday which happens to be my birthday. I pray i will have the time to blog or maybe I'll just do the post and schedule it. Anyhow, I bet you'd win something from me.

One of the things i also love to do weekends is to host and entertain guests. So here are three 'GREAT TIPS" to a great weekend host:

Plan ahead 
Make sure there is ample time to plan for your guest(s) and find out about food and drink choices (consider those with allergies and on a specific diet) and prepare in the appropriate portion. Do not drain yourself with preparing meals that will end up in the waste bin. 

Power supply
In this part of the world, do not depend solely in Power Holding Company, make alternative arrangement for steady supply of power. Trust me, you will need to play good music, dance and see a favorite movie together.

Smoothie
Even when you don't have meals or snacks prepared, we can toast to a glass of smoothie, good for both children and adults. Invest in a good blender and blend away, your guests will go home healthier. In my opinion, no kitchen is complete without it.


This is me wishing you a splendid weekend and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Lola said...

Smoothie for guests...hmmm makes good sense o. Congratulations on your beautiful progress and I wish you a bigger audience. May the works of your hands be blessed. *patience mode turned on for Monday*

Nkem Offonabo said...

Oh yes! Smoothie for your guests. It's a healthier option. Thanks darling and a big AMEN to your prayers. See you tomorrow. Besos!

Unknown said...

I love being hosted weekends...lol. Donno if those tips are for me. Guess I will apply it to leaving generally... Thanks Nkem for sharing.
YEEEEAAA... Birthday on point... Can't wait. Cake on my mind.
Happy Sunday.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hahaha@love being hosted. U r welcomed!

Lola said...

Now that we are here where is the birthday geh...

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hehehe! Its not a scam. Just refresh and you shall see it

Anonymous said...

Thinking of hosting couples this a Allah break, but eeerm, the stress of cooking and all.giving it a second thought tho

Bolateethole.blogspot.com

Nkem Offonabo said...

Wooooooooooppppp! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Bola, it's a great idea and you know what? You mustn't do the cooking yourself, it can be outsourced *wink*
Please let me have the date ASAP

Lola said...

Business mama, you wanted her to outsource the cooking to you? Hehehehe

Nkem Offonabo said...

Me ke? I don't want ooo! I mentioned on this post (Which room got the vote) that I don't like the kitchen nor cooking though I churn out delicious meals.

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me