Saturday 13 February 2016

My Valentine Offer + Few Things I'm Excited About

Hey Fellas/Vals,

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!

I am excited, pretty excited. I can't wait to share with you...

See that snapshot below? Yes that's the new website! We're almost there.




For "Our Shop" we are not just going to have our products in the shop. We will be working with other home and luxury retailers who wishes to have an online presence for their goods/products while we handle the quality assurance and hosting. If you are interested, kindly contact me on info@homeworthinteriors.com for more details.

Valentine is just few hours away. So we initially planned to unveil the "Project Decorate - One Room at a Time" tomorrow as a giveback-to-the-society project of The Foundation but a divine force higher than ours says it will not happen tomorrow as planned. Yes, things are moving on progressively and a new launch date will be communicated as well as a progress report. For all those that promised to support and volunteer in one way or the other, please this is the time to do so. We are most grateful to you and God in his infinite mercies will reward your selfless service to humanity.

Finally, It's the season of love and in the spirit of love, I want to inspire someone today, to move that dream/goal/vision forward and make it a reality. So the deal is...
  • Are you an aspiring entrepreneur?
  • Have you conceptualized the vision?
  • Do you want to put it down in a graphical context?
Then get across to me in the comment box and share the idea/vision. I will help you create a business logo that will represent your idea and i will do it for free, yes FREE!!!
The best and most creative business idea gets this Valentine offer...

Offer is valid till month end.

Please share with your friends, family and loved ones!

Happy Valentines Day Lovelies

8 comments:

Lola said...

God bless your beginnings. Your latter days look uber bright. Very very bright. I'm excited for you Nkem. All that you do now and for all that I know you are capable of doing...
Hearty cheers

Nkem Offonabo said...

Uhhhmmmmm! Look who's here! My honey! Thanks for the encouragement and prayers. I say a big AMEN
Love you plenty

001 said...

Wordpress can't out us asunder oo.. miss you!!
The site is coming together. That should be very exciting. All the best with it mami.
Erm the idea I have in my head is still under construction, so logo would be latter :-) .... but I sha need a blog logo/cute header.
Happy valentine hun..

Nkem Offonabo said...

Ha! I don't want any asunder bikokwa.
Thanks Tamie love, I'm here for you anytime, just holla and we'll work together

Unknown said...

You are good at what you do... I get inspired when ever I come here to know what's new and you have never failed to thrill with your ideas becoming real. I second Oyinlola's comment when she says "Your latter days look uber bright... Very very bright". God bless you.

Aspa those Ideas for me, get ready for them...lols.
Happy Season of LOVE.

Cheers!

Nkem Offonabo said...

Ugo, you people are just making me to smile from cheek to cheek. It's God doing His work in my life, I'm not responsible o! Thank you so much.
Less I forget, i will be chatting you personally as per the orphanage project *wink*

Anonymous said...

Hardworking lady. The sky is your starting point


Www.bolatitoblog.com

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Bola

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me