Friday 5 June 2015

How Often Do You Change Your Sheets?


Hello Homeowners,
TGIF and Happy World Environment Day!

Last night while i was considering changing my sheets i got a brain wave for this topic. I ended up not changing the sheets anyways, would do that over the weekend **covers face** amongst other chores lined up. whew!

Now to the topic of today, don't ask for my opinion! I am only curious to know how often you change yours and what is your reason? No judging here! let's share our opinion and learn from each other.
P.S: Don't freak out when you hear that people wait longer than one week to change their sheets. They are of the opinion that since they don't sweat and they sleep in pajamas/night wears, there is no need changing the sheets frequently.

Let's hear from you. How much longer or shorter do you wait to change your sheets? Do you stick to a time period, even when the sheets are dirty or not and why?

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah mami...New sheets every Sunday mehnnnn...I can't go one more day without changing it....

Mami, I sent you an email...You won the 3k voucher...could you please check and get back to me...Thanks mami...

Adaezenwa said...

Hmmmmm...
Let me just say when the spirit leads

Anonymous said...

It depends, 2weeks. But when am on my p,I change it every 3 days.
But hygenically it's good to change sheet every week

Nkem Offonabo said...

OMG! Are u serious? Is it for real? I'll holla at you soon. Thanks Ernie

Nkem Offonabo said...

When the spirit leads indeed @Adaeze. And if the spirit doesn't lead you to change at all?

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hey Bola, I think 2weeks is way to long. Doesn't hubby complain?

Lux G. said...

A week really is better because it gets itchy longer.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Yea, I don't think anything more than a week is cool. For me, the max I can go is a week. Thanks Lux

Lohla's Melange said...

Depends on the sheet, some stay three to five days but if I really love it, max is a week.

Lola said...

Mehn one time I used my bedsheet for over 2 weeks until someone told me to change it *covers face* A week does it now :-D

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hey Lohla, max for me is a week dirty or not.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Whew! @Oyin. 2weeks? Why did you allow it tthat long? Any reason? Please share?

Lola said...

Erm...*scratches head* no reason at all. I just never saw the sheet as dirty because there were no stains and no smell either (to me o).

Blogoratti said...

I change mine weekly, bedspreads, pillow cases, and duvet cover. Ideally, it should be done weekly for better hygiene.

Nkem Offonabo said...

True at that @Blogoratti

Unknown said...

Really important. I change mine weekly, but since i'm hardly at home, laziness can be a serious hindering factor. But good hygiene is such a good feeling. I love your blog.

http://freeactionstory.blogspot.com

Nkem Offonabo said...

Oh great! Thanks for your kind compliment and thanks for visiting
I like that "Good hygiene is such a good feeling"

KALLMI_ANGEL said...

What do some singles do with their bed spread to change it every week. Before I got married I change my bedsheet every other week. The only time I get to lay on the bed is in the night when I come back from work and take my bath. I work on saturday too and my bedsheets is always clean and hygienic. It all depends on individuals.

Though ever since I got married I change my bedspread every week.

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me