Friday 26 June 2015

Budget-Friendly Bathroom Update You Can Make This Weekend




We all have ideas of how our bathroom should look but yours isn't! Maybe it's a rental or maybe you are afraid to spend that huge sum on a remodel. Whichever defines you, i have got some budget-friendly updates you can do to have it feeling like a million dollar makeover:

Deep clean
First of! Your bathroom needs a clean glow. No matter the amount of items you buy to help update the bathroom, you need a surface cleaner, a sponge, a brush for the tile grout and a bucket of water to have your bathroom cleaner and fresher. No need to quiver when a visitor ask to use your bathroom.

Get a shower curtain
You need this to create the space and divide, prevent water from splashing all over the floor of the bathroom and most especially add beauty in your space. Go for bright-colored and clear designs for that extra light. You know i like to make life easy for you so, shop here 


Over the door hooks
No room for a towel rack? Buy "the over the door hooks" and hang your towels, under wears, sponge, etc. This is an opportunity for you to organize better and add new towels. Trust me, all it takes is a new set in a bright color to bring life to your bathroom.


Durable bathmat
When i find a bathmat i like, i buy two! That's how important a bath mat is. Stepping out of a warm bath or shower onto a cold bathroom floor isn't just unpleasant, it's dangerous. So make sure all the important floor surface spots are covered with a durable bathmat that will feel great underfoot and function well.


Accessorize
Simple decor pieces like; a mirror over your sink, a wall clock above the door, an art on your bathroom wall, a pot of fresh flowers, a diffuser or scented candles, a bathroom organizer, a new toilet seat (that reminds me, i need to get a polished wood seat for mine) and the list goes on.......

Try some of these updates this weekend and let me hear from you 

Image credits: Google

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

most impotantly the bathroom floor must be dry always and also getting a good air freshner wont be a bad idea .

bolateethole.blogspot.com

Nkem Offonabo said...

I agree with u Bola. I mentioned diffuser and scented candle which will not only take care of the air freshner but also beautify the space

Unknown said...

Mami, I think I should take some pointers from this post...Honestly, you can eat off my bathroom floor, I loveeeeeeeeeeee to keep it that way buh I won't mind making some tiny adjustments...Thank you mami

Nkem Offonabo said...

Ohhhhh! Am glad you find the post very useful. Accessorize babes!!!
Thanks mami

Lohla's Melange said...

The problem with rented houses is most of them have really tiny bathroom closet, its smaller than a wardrobe I swear. Hiss!

Nkem Offonabo said...

Lohla, I think most of them don't even have at all.
How's Little Man and TDH?

Unknown said...

I can't remember when last I took my bath in a bathtub... the shower hardly runs, so I use buckets most of the time. I am just trying to bring this beautiful post home,to suite my peculiar condition.
Nkem, my wife to be needs visit here very often to tush her interior design sense.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Ugo, I'm always excited when u visit here! Pls tell "WTB" to be part of this home and let's make the world more beautiful, one room at a time *wink*

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me