Friday 3 October 2014

What You Need For Your Outdoor Arrangement

Hello Peeps, do you know that your outdoor arrangement is the first point of call for your visitors? People will tend to repeat visits, feel welcomed and relaxed with beautifully decorated outdoor. A lot of people will disagree with me but decorators and aesthetically inclined individuals will agree that, no matter your space, your outdoor arrangement should be beautiful and welcoming. In Nigeria, due to space constraints, you can start from your balcony, terraces or what we called veranda in those days.
Here are some accessories you can use to create beautiful outdoor:
Area rug
Chair & Beverage tub
Pillow
Flower & Vase
Decorative
Door mat
Lighting
Storage & Maintenance
Mosquito & Insect control



 And many more......
So when next you need that outdoor decoration or ideas on how to DIY, HOLLA.......

Photo credit: Google

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you do gardens?

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hey anonymous, I don't do gardens, not before now. Tx

Unknown said...

Flowers in verses at strategic point will do the magic for my outdoor space. Maybe some nice decorative art (sculpture or paintings) on the wall space.

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me