Saturday 19 March 2016

It's Going To Be A Good Friday

Hey Homelovers!

How have you been?
The Holy Week (that is the final week before Easter) starts tomorrow, March 20, 2016 and includes Holy Thursday and Good Friday. Holy Week ends on Saturday, March 26, 2016 and then comes EASTER Wohooo!!!

What have you planned for the long holiday which starts from Friday, March 25, 2016? For me and you if you are in Lagos, It's Going To Be A Good Friday as we join Posh by Nature at her flagship shop opening. Do Not Miss It!!!








Posh By Nature

Your one stop Home Makeover & Home Accessories mega-store located at No. 9, Alhaji Kanike Close. Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos offering luxury and posh homes. They offer full service interior design and home makeover services from conceptualization to implementation.
They stock up wide range of products ranging from decorative rugs, throw pillows, doormats, artificial plants, scented candles, home and office furniture, kitchen and bathroom wares/accessorries and lots more. 
You need to be there to see for yourself and of course there's discount for the first 20 customers. Ensure you get there and on time!

I will be there also so, do not forget to say Hello.  

....Naturally Posh Lifestyles By Design

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I might just stop by!

Nkem Offonabo said...

Pls do! I'd love to see you

Lohla's Melange said...

Hey Nkem its been a minute, totally my fault. How have you been hun... All the fun is in Lagos, I want to return back to Lagos 😢😢😢😞

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hehehe blame it on marriage. You can convince him to spend the Easter weekend in Lagos
Miss you bubba

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me