Wednesday 25 November 2015

Our New Logo - Help Us Choose

Hey Homeowners,
How have we been? If you can read this, thank God that you are alive. It's "Thanksgiving" tomorrow for my American brothers and sisters. I hope to do a post on that...
I was MIA last week, the reason been that I was sick and hospitalised for 4days. You see this our body, you just never can tell when an ailment hits you. I was at Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria on Friday, 13th of November for an owambe, I felt a little sickly on our way back but didn't take it serious, I also planned a beach outing for Sunday but ended up staying indoors for the better part of Saturday and next. Then BAM! yours truly was hospitalised on Monday. How do you explain that biko (please)? The devil is a liar! 

The good news is... that which didn't kill you, can only make you stronger! ‎

Ehen! I finally got to work on my company logo and stationary. I've been meaning to do this a long time ago but never got to until I stumbled on a colleague's  beautiful logo designed by @lekanblaze so I decided to give the graphic designer a try and I wasn't disappointed after all. He came up with these beautiful designs so, I am kinda torn between which to use.







So, If you agree with me that they are all beautiful designs then it's time for you to choose the design that will adorn the corporate and/or official look of HomeWorth Interiors Brand for a very very long time. Let me see how many creatives we have in the house. LOL

Please bring on your 'A' skills in criticising and actually suggesting. I am counting on you guys and hey! trust me to work with you on this. 

Let your comments roll in...

21 comments:

Lola said...

Sorry pretty. You feel better? Hugs

I definitely prefer the ones with the lamp because it shows off something in a home. I like the little design in the first too so either of those two options will do...

Oya get the company logo up. Cheers pretty. Stay healthy.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Yes doll, I'm much better now *hugs*
So the first design does it for you? Cool, knowing this is coming from a media guru as well
Thanks pretty for your suggestion
Cheers

001 said...

Thank God for you are feeling better.

Erm,i don't have A skills o, but I prefer the 1st one best.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Tamie love. I'm much better
Ok, your preference is noted. Thanks again

Unknown said...

I am glad you are back and better.

I prefer no 1, but I like no 3. The grey colour in no 1 should be worked on to reduce it. Green and white should dominate with just a touch of grey. No. 3 tells what I have in mind better. Some how, I prefer the font style of No. 3, it has a more modern and contemporary feel. My Opinion... I don't know if I have made sense seeef. lol.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Ugochukwu, thanks
I get what you mean but somehow I feel Pic3 has a pharmaceutical look than a design look. I'll play down on d grey in Pic3 like you said. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I will go for all except the last.

Bolateethole.blogspot.com

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hahaha! Thanks Bola

Lohla's Melange said...

I love design three. Yeah it looks like some drug store logo but it could improved. Thank God for your better health, do take care hun.

Chizoba Okoroji said...

The third design I like more because it's not space consuming

Nkem Offonabo said...

Lohla dearie, thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely work it out
Regards to Lil man and TDH

Nkem Offonabo said...

Ok Chizzy, thanks for your feedback
Hope you have started something as per our last discussion?

Lux G. said...

I hope you're okay by now. Take it easy. And Happy Thanksgiving.

Nkem Offonabo said...

I'm very much better. Thanks Lux
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Unknown said...

I prefer the 1st and 2nd but I feel like the design, furniture, consultancy bit is too far off from the homesworth interior

www.cassiedaves.com

Adaeze Writes said...

I like the first one because;
1. The colour of the logo in the green backdrop is quite catchy.
2. I love it because not only does it have a lamp in the place of O, the lamp is not blehhh....and it has some kind of leafy design on it.
3.In all, aesthetically, the first logo shows off HomeWorth for what it is! Picture handing someone the card and for that person, even without seeing the other side with the details of the creative director, the person instanty realizes that it's for furniture.
4. I know you love green...so I'm not going to say anything about the colour.
Thank God you're better now! God always protects His people.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Hey Cassie, it was nice seeing you the other day though it was a short one
I really appreciate your feedback

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Ada, for the detailed review and coming from someone in a media industry (winks), it's a valuable one for me
Thanks again

Evita O. Enwefah said...

Awww! Hope you're feeling much better now. I prefer the 4th design. It just speaks for itself. Compliments of the season!

evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

Nkem Offonabo said...

Oh really? You seem to be the only one preferring the 4th picture but no worries, we'll work out something. Cheers

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks everyone. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Cheers to a beautiful week y'all.....

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me