Wednesday 13 May 2015

Before & After: Decor Project Completed

Hello home lovers, how have we been? I have missed this space so much and i know you have too. Thanks to the lovely people that checked up on me. I'm sorry for disappearing on you without announcement but i am back now.

In my absence, i was able to complete a project and would share the pictures with you.

We laid brick wallpapers on a portion of the sitting room wall and venetian window blinds for the sitting room and also for the two bedrooms. The rest of the decor project was already contracted out to some other person by the time i was contacted. So here, let the pictures speak for itself:





There is another project in progress so watch out for this space and start sending in your decor requests NOW!

6 comments:

Chizoba Okoroji said...

Very creative,love it. If you didn't say I would not know it's wallpaper

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Chizzy. Someone thought it was real bricks while we worked

Unknown said...

It actually looks like real bricks.
Well done darl!

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks BlushesandDimples

Anonymous said...

Good job, you are really doing great for yourself. Keep it ip

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Bola. How have you been?

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me