Thursday 4 September 2014

First Post Jitters


Oh dear! Have you ever tried to do something for the first time? Did you experience any difficulty? For me, writing on this blog was and is a big deal. I never knew that one day i would overcome this fear and put something out here. Wow! it rhymed. Did i mention that there is a poetic side of me?

Hmmm....the fear of starting something new, the fear of not continuing, the fear of loosing focus, the fear of failing, the fear of critics, the fear of success (yea, that too exists) and many more, all clouds my head as i write this post.
But i know that with you out there, i have no fear. I do not claim to know it all as it pertains to this art or business. HomeWorth Interiors, an interior decorating outfit is a start-up. We are still learning, improving and will one day get to that place where we need not have to introduce our work but our work will speak for us. This blog is just an avenue to showcase what we do and to share it with you; for your constructive criticism, your praise, your suggestions, your recommendation and above all your patronage.

With your support and ultimately with God, we shall overcome this fear of the unknown and become the known where beautiful homes are made, one room at a time.

Welcome on-board....


Photo credit: Google

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yippie! Welcome to blogsville! Can't wait to see pictures of your work.

Trendy Mother said...

Nkem dearie! Its a step at a time. This first step shows that you have begun overcoming your fears. Keep at it and soon your heart will be empty of every other fears. Cheers

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Chi. Just be on the watch out.....

Nkem Offonabo said...

Trandymother, you know i am following your steps and it will definitely lead to the right direction. Thanks

Unknown said...

Start where you are, use what you have and do what you can (Arthur Ashe). I'm glad you started this journey and we are here to support you all the way. I look forward to reading more from you.

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks for your support, May dearie.

Unknown said...

I am new in your space and I must say I am love it.

26 June 2015

Nkem Offonabo said...

Thanks Ugo. I can see you have a knack for interiors decor and designs. Let's go there!

Post a Comment

My posts aren't complete without your comments, I read and I love 'em.....Be sure to get a response from me